Laundry Pods by Hotel Collection emit revolutionary, clean fragrances that linger on your clothes, enveloping them in a subtle, luxurious aroma.
Our signature fragrances are derived from the highest quality ingredients in the world and are designed to mimic the notes of your favorite hotel scents.
21mL Laundry Pod
1 Pod is designed for a regular load of laundry.
- Use 2 Pods for larger loads or high-capacity machines. The number of Pods you use depends on your desired scent intensity and the size of your load.
- Prior to taking out the Pods from the packaging, ensure your hands are dry.
- If you have a front-loading machine, place the Laundry Pod directly at the back of the bottom of the wash drum, not in the designated detergent compartment.
- For regular top-loading machines, similarly place the liquid Laundry Detergent Pod at the back of the bottom of the wash drum, then add your laundry to the machine. Start the machine.
- After adding your clothes, initiate the washing cycle.
- To achieve the maximum scent strength, either line dry or use a low heat setting when tumble drying.
- To achieve the best results, avoid overloading your washing machine.
Our signature fragrances are derived from the highest quality ingredients in the world.
They contain Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Fragrance, Enzymes.
100% Free of all Parabens, Formaldehyde, Color Additives, Synthetic Dyes, and Preservatives.
Are Laundry Pods by Hotel Collection fragrances cruelty-free?
Yes, we are 100% Animal/Cruelty Free. We do not, and will never, test on animals.
Are Laundry Pods by Hotel Collection fragrances vegan?
Yes! Our formulas are not only Vegan, but derived from Plant-based Ingredients.
What about sensitivities to fragrances?
Laundry Pods by Hotel Collection's formulas are 100% Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic. Our fragrances are IFRA and RIFM compliant, meaning they adhere to the highest safety standards in the industry. All Hotel Collection's scents are Paraben-free, vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free and petroleum free. They are produced in accordance with the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). Hotel Collection’s products adhere to the VOC guidelines set forth by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and are free of any carcinogens as defined by the National Toxicology Department (NTP), International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA).
Please refrain from unwrapping or cutting open the Laundry Pod. It is essential to avoid handling a Laundry Detergent Pod with wet hands. Keep the container securely closed when not in use and store the Laundry Detergent Pods in a cool, dry location, out of the reach of both children and pets.
If the Laundry Pods become stuck together, please do not attempt to separate them. These pods have the potential to cause skin and eye irritation. Under no circumstances should you ingest a Laundry Pod. If such an incident occurs, promptly contact your local poison control center, such as (+1-800-222-1222 in the USA), if the laundry Pod is swallowed or comes into contact with the eyes.